Arts for Children and Youth (AFCY)
401 Richmond St. West, Suite 230
Toronto, ON M5V 3A8
416 929 9314
In celebration of YPI’s 10th year, @YPI_cares is hosting an international 10th Year Tweet-a-thon from September-June. Spread the word about your fave local charity in any participating YPI country (Canada, United States, England, Northern Ireland, and Scotland) on twitter and give them a chance to win one of ten $1000/£1,000 grants from YPI. Anyone with a twitter account can participate in the Tweet-a-thon.
How to Enter:
- Follow @YPI_cares on twitter.
- Tweet @YPI_cares about a local, social service charity making a difference in any participating YPI country (Canada, USA, England, Scotland, Northern Ireland) during the first 10 days of every month, from September 2012 until June 2013.
- Include the charity’s name, town and country and the local social issue it addresses.
- Each twitter follower of @YPI_cares can submit one (1) entry per day.
- Draws will be made the 10th day of every month, unless otherwise specified.
- Example entry: “@YPI_cares Example Charity is addressing this social issue in City, Country.”
- Winners will be announced on twitter @YPI_cares and on Facebook.
- Entries must be received between these times: Tuesday Jan 1st at 12:01 am EST – Thursday Jan 10th at 9 am EST.
Please send this to your family and friends and help support arts education in your city.
Copy and paste any of these tweets for your convenience:
@YPI_Cares @AFCYtoronto (Arts for Children and Youth) is addressing arts education for at-risk youth in Toronto, Canada
@YPI_Cares @AFCYtoronto (Arts for Children and Youth) is addressing youth employment for at-risk youth in Toronto, Canada
@YPI_Cares @AFCYtoronto (Arts for Children and Youth) is addressing community engagement in Toronto, Canada
@YPI_Cares @AFCYtoronto (Arts for Children and Youth) is addressing mentorship/leadership for at-risk youth in Toronto, Canada